miercuri, 14 noiembrie 2007

quotes

















Billy Graham: God is more interested in your future and your relationships than you are.


Billy Graham :God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.

Billy Graham: God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, "I love you."

Billy Graham: The most eloquent prayer is the prayer through hands that heal and bless. The highest form of worship is the worship of unselfish Christian service. The greatest form of praise is the sound of consecrated feet seeking out the lost and helpless.

Billy Graham: The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

You may leave a message.May God Bless you!

Care este teologia ta?

Powered By Blogger
Blogosfera Evanghelică