Cu Silviu in tabara Cartisoara.
Eu cand transpir fac o inima pe bluza:)).
Nu uita ce iti spun acum ................
"Lupta sa o duci fiul meu iubit
SA nu te lasi
Eu te-am ales
Sa fii lumina peste cei ce sunt in noapte
Sa fii izvor de viata in vaile desarte
Tu esti trimisul si chipul Meu in lume
Esti bucuria Mea.
TE iubesc Enorm
Si pentru tine am trimis Fiul meu
Sa moara si pentru al tau pacat.
Ca si tu sa devi fiul meu
Scump si Preaiubit.
1 .An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790
2. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts” Winston Churchill – 1871-1965
3. The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave – Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826
4. “Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence” George Washington 1732-1799
5. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend” Martin Luther King, jr- 1929- 1968
6. If you can dream it, you can do it- Walt Disney 1901-1966
7. The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time- Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865
8. The Quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor – Vince Lombardi 1913-1970
9. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent – Eleanor Roosevelt 1884-1962
10. A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both- Dwight Eisenhower 1890-1969
11. As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same” – Nelson Mandela 1918
12. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character” Albert Einstein 1879-1955
13. Liberty without learning is always in peril, learning without liberty is always in vain” John F. Kennedy 1971-1963
14. We must become the change we want to see in the world” Mahatma Gandhi 1869-1948
15. The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but felt in the heart” Helen Keller 1880-1968
16. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently Henry Ford 1963-1947
17. Recession is when a neighbor loses his job, Depression is when you lose yours” Ronald Reagan 1911-2004
18. The worst prison would be a closed heart Pope John Paul II 1920-2005
19. To reach a port, we must sail- sail not tie at anchor- sail, not drift. – Franklin Roosevelt 1882- 1945
20. If a man does his best, what else is there? George Patton 1885-1945
21. There are two ways of exerting one’s strength ; one is pushing down, the other is pulling up . Booker Washington
22. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are “ Theodore Roosevelt 1858-1919
23. Succes is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful- Albert Schweitzer 1875-1965
24. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit’
Harry Truman 1884-1972
25. In this life we cannot always do great things. But we can do small things with great love’ Mother Teresa 1910-1997