duminică, 2 martie 2008

Blessed Assurance - Jesus is mine!
















Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long;
this is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long.

vs.2
Perfect submission, perfect delight!
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

vs.3
Perfect submission, all is at rest!
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in His love.

In seara asta tinerii din Fagaras au fost o reala binecuvantare prin aceasta cantare.
E minunat sa stii ca ISUS este al tau.
Un Dumnezeu personal.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

You may leave a message.May God Bless you!

Care este teologia ta?

Powered By Blogger
Blogosfera Evanghelică