miercuri, 13 februarie 2008

B, the Christian Alphabet Art




















Believe ....

Genesis 15:6
Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.
Psalm 106:12
Then they believed His words;They sang His praise.
Psalm 119:66
Teach me good discernment and knowledge,For I believe in Your commandments.
Proverbs 26:25
When he speaks graciously, do not believe him,For there are seven abominations in his heart.
Isaiah 43:10
"You are My witnesses," declares the LORD,"And My servant whom I have chosen,So that you may know and believe MeAnd understand that I am He Before Me there was no God formed,And there will be none after Me.
Mark 9:23
And Jesus said to him, " 'If You can?' All things are possible to him who believes."
John 12:44
And Jesus cried out and said, " He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me.

Am relizat 3 lucruri cu privire la mine si Dumnezeu ( My need of Him ,my dependence on Him and my Confidence in Him)
Mi-am dat seama ca am nevoie de Dumnezeu.
Ca sunt dependent de Dumnezeu.
Azi insa mi-am dat seama ca ma pot increde in Dumnezeu.
E o mare diferenta sa stii si sa fii constient ca ai nevoie de Dumnezeu ...si ca trebuie sa ramai dependent de El. Dar cand ISUS iti devine confidentul inimii ..te increzi deplin in El. Si crezi asta cu toata inima, fara preget.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

You may leave a message.May God Bless you!

Care este teologia ta?

Powered By Blogger
Blogosfera Evanghelică